Women's Information Service
The Women's Information Service provides information to South Australian women online, over the telephone and in person. We aim to increase access to information that promotes choice and empowerment.
Our shopfront is located on the Ground Floor of Chesser House, 91-97 Grenfell St, Adelaide, opposite Harris Scarfe and Regent Arcade.
You can talk to us about:
- Family life and relationships
- Domestic/family violence, sexual assault and safety
- Health and wellbeing
- Accommodation and housing issues
- Financial security and independence
- Women's groups and events
- Education, training and career paths
- or anything at all...
We can discuss options and choices relevant to your individual situation.
Talk to us...
- if you need help but don't know where to start
- if you aren't sure what services can assist you
- if you've tried everything you can think of
- if you just don't know where to go next
Services for hearing impaired women
SMS our mobile on 0401 989 860